Regardless of your age or any recent changes in your sexual performance, problems with getting the best possible erection are more common than you might think. Maybe your erections have seemed a little smaller as of late. Maybe they aren’t quite as firm as you would like them to be. Maybe you haven’t been able to keep it up for as long as you (or your partner) want to. Believe it or not, though, there are easy fixes for this. But first, it’s important to learn more about what may be causing these problems for you.
Erection Biology 101
To fix a problem, one must understand the problem. We’re like, 98% sure that’s a Confucius quote or something. Anyway, understanding how erections work is a great first step toward getting better ones. So here’s the step by step process that your penis follows whenever you are sexually aroused:
- Your blood pressure begins to rise, sending more blood circulating through your body more quickly and sending more of it to your extremities where you need it most
- The extra blood will flood into the corpus cavernosa (which is basically the superhighway of the blood vessels in your penis) and the adjacent tissues
- Men with a healthy circulatory system will experience larger, harder, longer-lasting erections than men who don’t because their body isn’t sending enough blood flowing in their anatomy
- When you’re finished with your sexual activity, your body will release something called the PDE5 enzyme which acts like a lock on your blood vessel cells. It makes them shrink so that they cannot take in any more blood, which makes blood flow out of your member and renders it flaccid
Sounds simple enough, doesn’t it? For most men, especially if they are young and healthy, it usually is. Unfortunately, there are many things that can go wrong with this process. It can be hard to figure out what to do because of that. So the best thing you can do is to assess your overall health and wellness in order to discover a root cause.
The Root Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Doctors have been scouring the Earth looking for the best methods for getting great erections. But it’s not nearly as easy as it looks in adult videos. Many different health afflictions could be causing your erectile problems. These conditions are so intertwined that it can be hard to isolate the root cause. We have a list below of the most common problems men get diagnosed with.
But this is not a finite list. Furthermore, this is no substitute for legitimate medical advice. But this can help you come ready and prepared with questions the next time you visit your doctor. We know it can be an embarrassing conversation to have, but it’s important to discuss your erectile problems with a medical professional if you want to solve them and get the hardest, largest erections you can.
- Age plays a factor in lower-quality erections. Aging is a very unfortunate part of life, and with it comes the loss of erection quality. Medical experts claim that men over the age of 45 are almost guaranteed to suffer some sort of erection problems a few times per month. That being said, it’s not impossible to get the rock hard, long-lasting erections of a 20 year old if you know how (more on that later).
- Low testosterone levels contribute to inferior erections. When you don’t have enough testosterone, it can have an unfortunate impact on your ability to achieve a quality erection. This is one of the many ways in which aging can contribute towards declining sexual performance.
- Enzyme imbalances can make you softer and smaller. Remember the PDE5 enzyme we talked about earlier? Blood tests have shown that men with too much PDE5 enzyme in their circulatory system tend to get poorer erections on average. This is because their body cannot get rid of the excess PDE5, which keeps their blood vessels shut tight and prevents their member from becoming engorged. Prescription drugs like Viagra sweep out all the PDE5, but are dangerous and difficult to come by.
- Peyronie’s syndrome is a rare but serious condition which could be causing a drop in erection quality. In a healthy man, the connective tissues of the penis are pliable and robust. In Peyronie’s disease, they become stiff and inflexible, just like scar tissue. The penis can end up bent in ways which prevent blood from flowing freely throughout the penile blood vessels. Unfortunately, this is one of those situations where the only thing you can do is to get a doctor’s help.
- Stress is one of the biggest erection killers there is. And it has been since the beginning of time. In a way, this explains the connection between low testosterone and poor erection quality. Cortisol is the most well-known stress hormone. When you get stressed, your body produces abundant amounts of it. But cortisol and testosterone are counterregulatory hormones. This means that when one is high, the other drops very low. So when you are stressed out and have a high level of cortisol, your testosterone levels will drop. And that’s why many men have trouble with erections even if they are otherwise physically healthy – it’s because of stress!
- A healthy heart is necessary for a healthy erection. Maintaining healthy blood pressure and strong circulation through the whole body will make it easier to achieve the high-quality erections you and your partner desire. But if there’s something wrong with your circulatory system or your cardiovascular system, it can be difficult for the blood to flow where it needs to flow to get the best erections you can.
Like we said, for most of these problems – especially the more serious ones which are difficult to take control of on your own – getting advice from your doctor is more helpful than consulting us. But there is one very important thing you can do for your health and wellness that will really take your erection quality to the next level.
Enhance Your Erection Health With the Right Supplements
So you’ve gone to the doctor and it turns out you have a clean bill of health. So what do you do to improve your erection quality? We highly recommend you purchase a supply of endowmax. It has many different ingredients which are natural, safe, and potent enough to drastically enhance your erection quality. It’s also highly affordable. So if you really want harder, longer-lasting, massively large erections, Endowmax is your first step towards getting them.