Male enhancement pills are full of all kinds of crazy ingredients these days. But which ones work, and which ones don’t? Seeing as how we are the experts on all things male enhancement, we have taken it upon ourselves to help you figure out what ingredients you should look for on these product labels. Today, the ingredient you should be looking for is: maca root! It’s really impressive what this little root can do for your sexual health. If you want to learn for yourself, just keep reading.
What Is Maca Root? Where Does it Come From?
According to written history, maca root is at least 2,000 years old. But for all we know, it could be even older than that. Maca root is not so much a traditional root as it is a tuber like a carrot or a sweet potato. Which means it’s not just good for use in medicines and folk remedies – it’s quite delicious when used in cooking, too.
The scientific classification for maca root is lepidium meyenii. It is described as a plant which is both biennial and also herbaceous. The plant was first discovered high up in the Andes Mountains of Peru. It grows very well in those cooler, higher altitudes. Some of the most successful maca root farms are located near Junin Lake because the plant requires a decent amount of watering. In some regions of the globe, maca root is referred to as maino, chichira, or peruvian ginseng.
What Does Maca Root Do?
Before we get to the good part, we want to prime you first with a little extra info about maca root. This plant can be used for many other purposes aside from male enhancement. The health benefits of this plant are many and they even include:
- Cognitive enhancement. Lots of people take maca root because they feel like it makes their brains work better. When taken on a daily basis, it has the potential to help you focus better and promote mental clarity.
- Increase energy levels. Lots of people take maca root for chronic fatigue, too. But this makes sense, since almost all stimulants tend to improve brain function, making you feel alert and awake.
- Livestock farming. Male humans aren’t the only ones who get sexual benefits from ingesting maca root. Ranchers use these to help keep their livestock feeling frisky and to boost the fertility of their herd.
- Maca root is an antioxidant. Sure, there are a ton of fruits and vegetables out there that have antioxidant properties. But maca root is pretty exceptional when it comes to it’s healthful, anti-aging benefits. It helps keep you feeling younger on a cellular level.
Maca Root and Male Enhancement
All right, foreplay time is over. We’re about to get to the fun part and talk about how maca root promotes male enhancement. As good as maca root is for those other things we just mentioned, its male enhancement benefits are the most potent of all – and also the most obvious reason to supplement with it.
- Maca root improve sexual stamina: if you’re having trouble lasting as long as you want in bed, maca root can help with that. It all has to do with its testosterone boosting benefits.
- Maca root jacks up your libido: have you been having trouble getting in the mood lately? This isn’t just a problem for women. It happens to men too, especially as we get older. Maca root helps balance male hormones so that you can be ready to go at the drop of a hat.
- Maca root alleviates erectile dysfunction: get ready to experience the largest, firmest, longest lasting erections you’ve had in a long time. And you’ll be able to achieve them more frequently, too! If you take maca root for long enough and start engaging in more sexual activity, you may even notice some unexpected growth in your member.
- Maca root can help increase penis size: yes, you read that right. The more often you are achieving the larger, firmer, substantial erections that you can get with maca root, the more it will stretch the soft tissues of your penis. This eventually makes room for more blood to flow into your erection, making you bigger over time.
- Maca root boosts fertility: remember how we talked about the ranchers a minute ago who use maca root to keep their livestock bountiful? Yes, it has the same effect on human males. It boosts testosterone levels in your body, which causes you to produce healthier sperm – and more of them. So if making babies isn’t your goal, be careful!
Supplementing With Maca Root – the Right Way
With most supplements, there’s a right way and a wrong way to do it. If you aren’t careful, you could end up wasting money on a supplement that doesn’t work. You could also end up hurting yourself by taking low quality products. There are a dozen or so good ingredients in most male enhancement supplements these days that do things like boost your testosterone, enhance blood flow, and give you the energy you need to go all night long. But no one single ingredient can do it all – that’s why male enhancement is better with friends (as far as the ingredients are concerned, of course).
Endowmax contains not just maca root, but a bunch of other natural extracts and vitamins which are designed to do all of the above. Maca root works synergistically with all of the other ingredients in the Endowmax formula to provide maximum male enhancement. You’ll rev up your sex drive, you’ll get better erections than you’ve ever had before, and you’ll start having some of the best sex of your life. There’s a very real chance it can even make your anatomy bigger, too. So why settle for supplementing with maca root by itself when you could get so many more benefits combining it with other ingredients? That was the thought process responsible for the development of Endowmax. So if you’re looking for a quality male enhancement supplement with maca root in it, we strongly suggest you start with Endowmax.